SimDash is the software we designed for the Rev Burner, GI Pro, GI Max, SPI-D, Pro Shift, SimScreen, DLC-247 and all the other boards. The SimDash installer will download any additional library if required (Microsoft .NET Framework and C++ Runtime). When SimDash starts, it will check if a newer version is available. If you have Windows Firewall enabled you could get a warning message for this.
(updated 26 March 2017)
What's new in version 14:
- This version of SimDash supports the JC-LED controller.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.
What's new in version 13:
- SimDash has been updated to work with the Nov. 2016 patch for RaceRoom Racing Experince.
What's new in version 12:
- This version of SimDash works with the Fan Controller.
- There is small relay available for the Pro-Gauge controller, that allows gauges and dashboards back-lights to be switched ON and OFF when SimDash is started and stopped.
What's new in version 11:
- Added support for BeamNG.drive and Codemaster F1 2016
- With IRacing, the following data is available: delta time to best lap. delta time to session best lap, delta to lap lap, delta to optimal lap and delta to session optimal lap, traction control.
- Assetto Corsa: Is in Pit Lane flag, air temperature, flags, traction control.
What's new in version 10:
- This version of SimDash is dedicated to the new Pro-Race display
- A small feature has been added to the Sim Monitor configuration, that allows SimDash to optionally start SIm Monitor full screen
With SimDash v.11 or later and the Pro-Gauge mounting v.2 of the firmware, it is possible to connect this relay module to the Pro-Gauge, in order to switch the connected gauges ON and OFF, when SimDash is started and stopped.
Pro-Gauge firmware V.1 (without relay support)
Pro-Gauge firmware V.2 (with relay support)
SimDash 1.3.2 added new functionalities to the SPI-D display and a firmware upgrade is required. As usual, if SimDash gives you green light when the SPI-D is connected, it means the display is already running the latest firmware available.
SPI-D firmware V.2 (SimDash 1.3.1 or ealier)
SPI-D firmware V.3 (SimDash 1.3.2 or later)
There is an alternative firmware for the Pro Shift controller, which makes use of the eight buttons (four buttons with older versions of the Pro-Shift) that can be connected to the board. If you download and install the new firmware the Pro Shift, as well as the usual functions, will also be detected as a USB Game Controller with eight buttons, which can be configured in the simulator. The new firmware requires SimDash 1.3.5 or later. The original firmware will work with any version of SimDash.
Use the Bootloader to do the upgrade and follow these steps.
The Bootloader application is used to update the Rev Burner, SPI-D, Pro Shift, SimScreen and all the other boards' firmware. Follow these steps to complete the operation.
Joystick Controller Configuration Utility
This small application is used to configure the joystick controllers.