- Stepper motor movement
- Digital and analog display
- Backlight is available in white and amber
- Fast needle response
- Aluminum case
- Smoked lens
- Scale is in Bars
There is a 4-wires cable in the box that must be connected as follow:
- The BLACK wire connects to the Pro-Gauge’s GND terminal and to the capacitor included in the box. See below for more details on the capacitor. This wire is also connected to the GND terminal of the included signal adapter.
- The RED and WHITE wires connect to the Pro-Gauge’s 12V terminal. The white wire is grey in the attached picture with the connections schema.
- The AMBER must be left disconnected if you want the white back-light. If you prefer the amber back-light, the wire must be connected to the 12V terminal.
The 2-wires cable must be connected as follow:
- The WHITE wire connects to the capacitor and to the G terminal of the signal adapter. This wire is in grey in the attached picture with the connections schema.
- The BLACK wire must be left disconnected.
The last step is connecting the S terminal of the signal adapter to one of the S1…S6 terminal of the Pro-Gauge. In the attached picture this wire is connected to terminal S5.
It is very important that you double check that the capacitor is connected the correct way. The longer lead of the capacitor must be connected to the white wire (this wire is grey in the attached picture because it is easier to see). The shorter lead is connected to the black wire. If you connect the capacitor the other way round, it will explode.
- First thing, move the blue jumper on the Pro-Gauge to position 3. there are 6 blue jumpers on the Pro-Gauge. Move the one corresponding to the S1…S6 terminal to which the gauge is connected. The Pro-Gauge page contains more details on the jumpers and how they work.
- Open the Pro-Gauge configuration screen in SimDash and move to the section corresponding to the S1…S6 terminal to which the gauge is connected.
- Move all the sliders (marked with 1, 2,3, 4 and 5 in the picture above) to the 0 position (left-most).
- Adjust the screw on the signal adapter until the gauge’s needle moves the MAX position.
- Now adjust the sliders in the configuration screen until the needle moves to the correct position, for the corresponding slider. For example, move the 50% slider until the needle reaches 50% of the scale.
- Finally, configure the ‘Displayed data’, ‘MIN value’ and ‘MAX value’ at the bottom of the screen.
DEPO Racing 60mm fuel pressure gauge WA6067BLED
- Product Code: DEPO Racing 60mm fuel pressure gauge WA6067BLED