- Stepper motor movement
- Digital and analog display
- Backlight is available in white and amber
- Fast needle response
- Aluminum case
- Smoked lens
- Scale is in Celsius degrees
There is a 4-wires cable in the box that must be connected as follow:
- The BLACK wire connects to the Pro-Gauge’s GND terminal and to the included capacitor. Check the attached picture with the connection’s schema.
- The RED and WHITE wires connect to the Pro-Gauge’s 12V terminal
- The AMBER must be left disconnected if you want the white back-light. If you prefer the amber back-light, the wire must be connected to the 12V terminal.
The 2-wires cable must be connected as follow:
- The WHITE wire connects to the Pro-Gauge’s signal terminal S1…S6 (one of them). This wire also connects to the other lead of the capacitor. This wire is in grey, in the attached picture with the connections.
- The BLACK wire must be left disconnected.
Regarding the capacitor, it is very important that the longer lead of the capacitor is connected to the white wire and the shorter one to the black wire. If connected to the other way round, it could explode.
The blue jumper must be moved to position 5.
DEPO Racing 60mm oil temperature gauge WA6047BLED
- Product Code: DEPO Racing 60mm oil temperature gauge WA6047BLED