Author Topic: My cockpit build Log(WIP)  (Read 66983 times)

grum gti

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My cockpit build Log(WIP)
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2011, 12:51:31 pm »
nice build there mate , just a quick question for you, is it possible to just use an alfa156 speedo on its own with a revburner?

or do the tachos requier that you have the matchin rev tach for it to work?,

my thinkin is i already have a rev burner and a nice aftermarket rev tacho, so im wanting a top speed display, but im not likin the  digital ones to b e honest,

i can get my hands on just an alfa 156 speedo with no rev clock pritty cheap so i was going to go down this route, i just wanted to know if its visable or not?

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2011, 01:18:14 pm »
nice build there mate , just a quick question for you, is it possible to just use an alfa156 speedo on its own with a revburner?

or do the tachos requier that you have the matchin rev tach for it to work?,

my thinkin is i already have a rev burner and a nice aftermarket rev tacho, so im wanting a top speed display, but im not likin the  digital ones to b e honest,

i can get my hands on just an alfa 156 speedo with no rev clock pritty cheap so i was going to go down this route, i just wanted to know if its visable or not?

If I remember correctly the rev counter and speedometer of the Alfa 156 are two separate units.

Regards
Cristiano

grum gti

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2011, 02:23:46 pm »
hi again cristiano, yes they are two seperate units so it should work, i just wanted to confirm this 1st,

i think ill be going down that route as its a tried and tested method and workes prity well, and i can get all the info i need from the forum and many helpfull members

so exsect another order for a rev burner some time soon!

nescafe37

• Yes its me and yes i rally
    • MSN Messenger - chris.deacon.1976@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2011, 10:17:25 pm »
Yes they are two seperate units matey..Let me know when you get the speedo and i will send you the wiring diagram ok dude?
Cheers Chris

Nescafe Customs.. For all your skinning needs

grum gti

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 04:23:57 pm »
thanks dude should be here anyday now, cant order my other revburner untill next week though :(

papadu93

• ICQ Messenger - 3375543
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - [Premier Сasual Dating  Verified
    • View Profile
    • [Premier Сasual Dating  Verified Maidens]
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 07:30:15 pm »
Hello I too have a counter that I want to connect a card you do to burn reb

has told me how you do to me because aluminum counter on the card and the PC via the log reconue simdash but as I did the test nothing happens on the meter tower

grum gti

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2011, 12:42:37 pm »
hi there nescafe, ive just recived my alfaromeo speedo is there  anychance you could send me the wiring diagram?

now i didnt get any plugs with the speedo, ive found some but the guy wants £30 + vat for them the speedo only cost me £10 deliverd lol so i wont be buying the plugs,

now ihave some jumper cables with plugs on the end, like the ones cristiano sells on the shop, theses fit so im just gong to use those i think,

i just need that wiring diagram or a picture of the rear of your speedo as i have no clue to which pin is which :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:31:50 pm by grum gti »

nescafe37

• Yes its me and yes i rally
    • MSN Messenger - chris.deacon.1976@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2013, 12:14:48 pm »
Well time for a upgrade lol.. This is my cockpit now as it stands.. Got something very special in mind.

Nescafe Customs.. For all your skinning needs

hit counter