Author Topic: Shift light for Assetto Corsa using revs percentage?  (Read 6628 times)

wickedbadretard

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shift light for Assetto Corsa using revs percentage?
« on: March 11, 2017, 05:23:14 am »
So I know AC doesnt have the data output for a shift light. But I know It does output percentage. I have my GI Max set up to flash at 95 percent revs..   So my question is.. Using my DLC-247 is there a  REV percentage setting on LED indicators?  Or can that possibly be added? Another thought....Would there need to be multiple profiles so that other games would be unaffected by changes like that?                 Not exactly necessary but, It would be cool to have a shift light while drifting..   Thanks Christiano.  Your products are brilliant!

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
Re: Shift light for Assetto Corsa using revs percentage?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 05:12:05 pm »
Hello.
with the LDC-247  controller, you can assign a LED to RPM%. you can already do that, no need for changes.

But the LED would be assigned to RPM% for all the games, so  if you want a different configuration with some games, you have to create different profile.

Regards
Cristiano

wickedbadretard

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 05:10:07 am »
Dang I looked for that and some how over looked it.. I now have it all set up in both games.. thank you...   So I just finished my first oval race... is there a way to light LEDs to indicate a car next to you?  Do we need to ask Iracing to ouput that data?  I would love to have 3 LEDs to indicate "clear" .    2 Red LEDs with a Green in the Center to indicate traffic.   

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 09:35:09 am »
Hello.
As far as I know, there is no information available in the IRacing API telling if the track is clear in front of you.
it is something that should be added by the IRacing developers.

Regards
Cristiano

hit counter