Author Topic: FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 SUPPORT ?  (Read 21624 times)

Reverend Sarge

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 SUPPORT ?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2018, 11:25:33 pm »
The above method was how SimXperience got it working during the testing phase of FM7 support in their Sim Commander app.
Within a few days they were able to bypass all of that router work for the end user and were simply able to update their app in order to get motion & vibe support.

I updated my Sim Commander app on my PC to the latest version on Friday and it all just works, no router configs needed.

Same goes for the other company which offers wind emulation, their app was updated on Saturday and no router configs by the end user are needed.

Hopefully Cristiano can figure out what the issue is for Sim Dash....I have faith in his abilities :-)

In that case, the plugin will work for you. Just set the port forward option on the Forza plugin for Sim Commander to the port you have set in Sim Dash. I have mine set up in the same way.

T-Bone

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2018, 08:03:17 am »
The above method was how SimXperience got it working during the testing phase of FM7 support in their Sim Commander app.
Within a few days they were able to bypass all of that router work for the end user and were simply able to update their app in order to get motion & vibe support.

I updated my Sim Commander app on my PC to the latest version on Friday and it all just works, no router configs needed.

Same goes for the other company which offers wind emulation, their app was updated on Saturday and no router configs by the end user are needed.

Hopefully Cristiano can figure out what the issue is for Sim Dash....I have faith in his abilities :-)

In that case, the plugin will work for you. Just set the port forward option on the Forza plugin for Sim Commander to the port you have set in Sim Dash. I have mine set up in the same way.

Thanks, but sorry I don't follow what you mean by that.

Under Sim Commander, my UDP Port Forward option has a value set to "0".
Everything works great for Forza 7 in Sim Commander.
I only use it for SimVibe ( I don't have a motion rig ) but it works perfectly.

I'm only using the Sim Dash app for wind from the Fan Controller, which isn't working at all in Forza 7.
Shouldn't Sim Dash be using the same settings as Sim Commander, which is IP:127.0.0.1 & Port:10001????

Reverend Sarge

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 11:14:38 am »

Thanks, but sorry I don't follow what you mean by that.

Under Sim Commander, my UDP Port Forward option has a value set to "0".
Everything works great for Forza 7 in Sim Commander.
I only use it for SimVibe ( I don't have a motion rig ) but it works perfectly.

I'm only using the Sim Dash app for wind from the Fan Controller, which isn't working at all in Forza 7.
Shouldn't Sim Dash be using the same settings as Sim Commander, which is IP:127.0.0.1 & Port:10001????

Hi,

No, the port forwarding from sim commander needs to be different for the dash to work. Simply enter a port of your choice into sim commander (example 4122), then enter 4122 into the Sim Dash plugin settings.

I have set my motion simulator up in a similar way, which also uses a different port.

Note; At present, only rpm works.   

Cheers.

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2018, 10:00:08 am »
Hello.
I have tried again and now the plugin seems to work. I am a bit confused because I haven't changed a lot, but it works.
I am going to tide everything up and release it.

Cristiano

licorne06

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2018, 10:51:13 am »
THANX THANX

hit counter