Author Topic: Upcoming board realease?  (Read 6705 times)

mr.w

• View Profile
    • Email
Upcoming board realease?
« on: January 18, 2012, 12:56:31 am »
I am waiting for the release of the new all in one board to run my other gauges (oil, water, fuel?), which I have not purchased yet, can you tell me if this new board will also work with a speedo, I have a dash with no factory gauges, but would like to add a stock cluster if this new card has the ability to run a speedo as well. would like to just have to purchase 1 more board rather than two, since I all ready have a GIMAX and a SPI-D, just looking to add kick up the sim factory
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:59:13 am by mr.w »

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
Re: Upcoming board realease?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:35:05 pm »
the idea is that the new board will drive the rev counter, the speedometer and the "other" gauges.

Regards

mr.w

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 07:51:02 pm »
nice can't wait, don't mean to be a pain, but do you have an ETA? and will it be priced in the same range as the rev burner?

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 03:37:58 pm »
nice can't wait, don't mean to be a pain, but do you have an ETA? and will it be priced in the same range as the rev burner?

Hello.

At the moment I can't say when it will be ready. it is taking more time than expected, but the project has top priority.

I don't know what the price will be. I suppose it will be more expensive than the rev burner but I hope not tto much.

Regards

mr.w

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 01:11:59 am »
i will sit back and wait, you taking pre-orders

hit counter