Author Topic: Support for flight sims? X-Plane 9-10  (Read 7006 times)

wickedbadretard

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Support for flight sims? X-Plane 9-10
« on: November 27, 2014, 05:51:20 pm »
  Hey Cristiano I have a request for you. Been using your products for over a year now and have been recently been interested in flight sims.. I have a DLC-247 running 3 six segment displays, a max gear indicator, and pro gauge (although I currently only have Tach)     What my idea is to have basic Auto Pilot displays on my 6 segment displays. like heading, altitude, speed, and vertical speed. And some how use the max gauge for maybe flaps?  and random other led indicator lights like gear and warnings lights.     Heck maybe even use my tach as an altimeter lol..   Is any of this possible?      I know racing is your main clientele  and are more than likely stacked with other work..   but it would be greatly appreciated!!    I really enjoy your products.      Thanks in advance,   Timmy P

wickedbadretard

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Support for flight sims? X-Plane 9-10
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 07:26:08 pm »
Wondering if there was any hope that this could be done..    The market for flight sims is there also if you want to tap into it..   But It would be really cool if I could use my displays/gauges when I fly..     Or is there a way I could hack it myself?  I'm pretty handy with scripts and whatnot.. I would be willing to try if you are unavailable.

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 09:20:23 pm »
Hello.
Some work has been done but unfortunately the time that I had available was limited.

if you are interested, I made an application for X-Plane that works with the Pro-Shift board.
Support for the JC-LED is half there but not finished, but maybe I could complete it, if there is interest.

Regards
Cristiano

wickedbadretard

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2018, 12:20:39 am »
Its not a priority. I dont fly as often as I would like to. Switching the rig over takes some time.  But I would probably fly more if I had cool gadgets to look at and immerse me into my simulators. I may need to get a proshift then.. Im currently driving my displays with a dlc247

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 04:11:34 pm »
Hello.
I am going to start a topic where I post  a version of SimDash that works with Xplane 10 and the Pro-Shift board.

regards

hit counter