Author Topic: Euro Truck Sim 2  (Read 28563 times)

NitroUK

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
Euro Truck Sim 2
« on: June 03, 2013, 12:14:03 pm »
Hi,

is there anyway we can get the RevBurner working with Euro truck Sim 2 please? im blind as a bat and cant see the ingame rev counter...

Any help gratefully received...

Best wishes Glenn

kmw

• View Profile
Re: Euro Truck Sim 2
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 01:23:13 pm »
Hi,
unfortunately this question was asked a few months ago and it was not possible, I don't suppose the answer has changed, but I'm sure Cristiano will tell us if it has.

http://www.symprojects.com/forum/index.php?topic=576.0

NitroUK

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 08:42:00 pm »
 Hi thanks for that... guess we'll  just have to wait unless  Cristiano would share with me (happy to be pm'd  or email) what is needed to make  the  Revburner  report the trucks rpm.

Being disabled I have l lots of time to try  and find a way to get it working then I would be more than happy to hand over the information and credit /  rights ( if that's the corect terminology)  so Cristiano  can publish it for others to use..

Having only ever used it (a long time ago)  in fFactor I know it's very useful to have a working  rev  counter  with shift light..

best wishes  Glenn

NitroUK

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 10:03:59 pm »
 Hi all,

I contacted SCS  and received the following reply....

Hello,

We are working on "telemetry SDK" - a feature of the game which will allow other people to write plugins for the game to get various information about the vehicle's stats and physics info. Perhaps somebody will then come up with supporting RevBurner too, to display the information gleaned from the game using the device. The SDK will be included already with the upcoming patch of the game, but this patch is still deep in testing, most likely we'll need to still spend several weeks polishing it.

Wooooohoooo !  looks like we could be in business :)

Cristiano could I ask nicely that when this patch comes out that you see if you can work for magic on if please?

Here's h hoping...

Best wishes Glenn

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 05:16:41 pm »
Yes, let me know when the patch is available.

Hi all,

Hello,

We are working on "telemetry SDK" - a feature of the game which will allow other people to write plugins for the game to get various information about the vehicle's stats and physics info. Perhaps somebody will then come up with supporting RevBurner too, to display the information gleaned from the game using the device. The SDK will be included already with the upcoming patch of the game, but this patch is still deep in testing, most likely we'll need to still spend several weeks polishing it.

Cristiano could I ask nicely that when this patch comes out that you see if you can work for magic on if please?

Here's h hoping...

Best wishes Glenn

shaun_king

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 10:39:05 am »
Hi all,

Hello,

Here's h hoping...

Best wishes Glenn

Hi Glenn

Can i please ask if you know if this company do a similar simulator product but for cars. I desperately need a city driving product that can use a rev burner. I am making a rig with gauges, etc but can't find a program to run them on. I feel like a man with a ferrari with no petrol in the tank. I'm at desperate ends at the moment, any info is very very much appreciated. Cheers, SHAUN

kmw

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 03:38:10 pm »
Yes they make Driving Simulator 2012, with a variety of cars and buses, but I have no idea how good it is, and I presume it is likely to be the same as Euro Truck in that it will not currently support the rev burner, though I do not know this before.
Have a look for it on the net, it is by Excalibur.

antjgalves

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 05:39:50 pm »
Hello Cristiano
Have any news how make work revcount with euro truck sim2?

i find this in this page http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/update.php

"Vehicle telemetry information is available to third-party applications using a first version of ETS2 Telemetry SDK"

grum gti

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 06:39:55 pm »
yeah SCS have relased the 1.4.1 patch today which supports telemtry for third party applications and things, you can dowload the sdk's and stuff here

http://download.eurotrucksimulator2.com/scs_sdk_1_0.zip

or alternativley go to the mod page

http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/mod_tools.php

hopefully well be able to get our clocks working with ets2 now

shaun_king

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 08:05:30 pm »
You guys are so lucky. I desperately need a city car simulator to do the same... I'm so sad - but happy for you all.

antjgalves

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 07:08:30 pm »
Hey guys,
Someone already got it working?

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2013, 05:32:16 pm »
Ok guys.
I have ordered the game and I should be able to make this game work soon.

regards
Cristiano

antjgalves

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 05:49:40 pm »
Thanks Cristiano.
We are waiting for news in will soon.
Best regards

grum gti

• View Profile