Author Topic: Rev Counter + Other Gauges  (Read 148652 times)

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
Re: Re: Re: Rev Counter + Other Gauges
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2013, 02:02:25 pm »
Any news about this WONDERFUL board? I can't wait to get my gauges going! LOL Thanks again for making great products!!

Hello.
The boards are ready. I have a box full of them.
What is missing now is the software.

I am updating it as quick as possible.
It's not a promise but I am trying to complete it before the end of February.

Regards
Cristiano

Hi Cristiano! Hi Everyones! Since the only thing missing is the software, can you tell what will be the price?

Thanks  8)

the price will be £49

Denis Castilloux

• View Profile
Re: Rev Counter + Other Gauges
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2013, 02:41:31 am »
Thank you Sir, that's good, cool!

8)
“UNDERSTEER” is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
“OVERSTEER” is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
“HORSEPOWER” is how fast you hit the fence.
“TORQUE” is how far you take the fence with you.

twoacejr

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2013, 06:34:38 pm »
Great news Cristiano.

Can you take pre-orders now? If not PLEASE save one for me.

Thanks

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2013, 07:26:12 pm »
I prefer not to take pre-orders until I am sure everything is fine. but I have a good number of boards

twoacejr

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2013, 08:47:45 pm »
Thanks

left888

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2013, 02:18:23 am »
hi Cristiano, could you please put me down for one. I believe you have my email address, I am a returning customer.

Darren McKenna
Game Rig: |i7 960@3.20Ghz|6 Gigs Ram|WIN 7 64bit|2 GeForce GTX 670 SLI|Triple LCD TV 55"@5760x1080|
Custom ZALEM Frame|Thrustmaster T500 with reverse mounted Fanatec Club Sport Pedals|Derek Speare Pro Shifter|

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2013, 05:23:54 pm »
hi Cristiano, could you please put me down for one. I believe you have my email address, I am a returning customer.

Darren McKenna

Hello.
Thank you for the interest but there is no need to worry. There won't be stock issues when the controller will be on sale.
On the website you can subscribe to the newsletter. I will be sending out a message when the controller will be available.

Regards
Cristiano

left888

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2013, 05:50:29 am »
OK, thank you
Game Rig: |i7 960@3.20Ghz|6 Gigs Ram|WIN 7 64bit|2 GeForce GTX 670 SLI|Triple LCD TV 55"@5760x1080|
Custom ZALEM Frame|Thrustmaster T500 with reverse mounted Fanatec Club Sport Pedals|Derek Speare Pro Shifter|

stinky

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2013, 02:57:46 am »
Since these are non-mechanical and are electronically controlled with stepper motors, are these the type of guages that will work with the new board?

http://www.longacreracing.com/catalog/item.asp?id=1617&catid=11

mikeperry

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2013, 03:36:16 am »
Since these are non-mechanical and are electronically controlled with stepper motors, are these the type of guages that will work with the new board?

http://www.longacreracing.com/catalog/item.asp?id=1617&catid=11

There are only two types of Gauges one being Mechanical and the others are Electrical. The gauges you linked are Electrical and should work, I have a set of Spek Pro's, Just like the ones the NASCAR Cup teams use. The Spek's use a small stepper motor as well and get the data the same way by a sender the either changes the volts or the Ohms. I have tested this with my gauges and have a potentiometer connected to 3 wires and when I move the pot the needle moves. So I'm pretty sure that the gauges you linked will work. But if you want to wait I'll test with my gauges to make sure. Here is a pic of my gauges.

MikeKing4

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2013, 02:38:28 am »
Hey guys just signed up after i saw this thread, i'm really interested in doing this since. I have a set of Auto Meter Elite series gauges in my race car that I want to use for a dash on iracing since we are no longer racing. Any news as to when i will be able to purchase???

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2013, 06:24:06 pm »
Hey guys just signed up after i saw this thread, i'm really interested in doing this since. I have a set of Auto Meter Elite series gauges in my race car that I want to use for a dash on iracing since we are no longer racing. Any news as to when i will be able to purchase???

the plan was end of February but it is going to take a little longer.
Not too long I think.

kikie

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2013, 08:07:28 am »
Too bad I already have two revburners and the your test Mondeo dahboard I bought some time ago from you. Buying this revburner and add it to the dashboard is a little bit of overkill.
This new revburner on the other hand would be a nice addition to the Mondeo Dashboard to make the fuel gauge and water temp work.

Cristiano

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • SymProjects
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2013, 04:25:25 pm »
Too bad I already have two revburners and the your test Mondeo dahboard I bought some time ago from you. Buying this revburner and add it to the dashboard is a little bit of overkill.
This new revburner on the other hand would be a nice addition to the Mondeo Dashboard to make the fuel gauge and water temp work.

The new board will soon have an expansion board to drive those 12v bulbs on the dashboard. and yes, you will be able to drive fual and water temp. gauges.

I have bought a dashboard like yours to do more testing. Soon I will be able to tell you how fuel and water temp gauges work.

Regards
Cristiano

kikie

• Approved Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2013, 05:03:33 pm »
What I meant to say is that I already have two revburners. It's going to be too much if I should buy this revburner as weel, just to drive the other gauges.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:45:02 am by kikie »

hit counter